Regenerate is our approach to building a sustainable business. We’ve transformed the way we use and repurpose our materials across the company – from paper, plastic, hardware, machinery and more. And it’s having a major impact on our creativity too.
Regenerate isn’t just about Linney. We’re making a positive impact on our community – and the environment – by donating the proceeds of our fundraising to great local causes.
We create unique upscale furniture, art and practical designs from industrial waste.
We resell used equipment and surplus stock to raise funds for charities and community groups.
We advise and plan to help businesses (including our own) become more sustainable.
Our target is zero waste to landfill. And in the last six months, we’ve made several changes across Linney:
– We’re exploring the possibility of installing solar panels on our buildings to help create sustainable energy to use across the company
– We’ve helped develop a plant-based, biodegradable and compostable alternative to plastic packaging for one of our client’s critical products
– The off-cut paper and card from our print facility is sold to local schools and colleges at discounted rates
– The used grounds from our coffee machines are being repurposed as fertiliser on nearby allotments and gardens
– Used or outdated equipment is given a new lease of life via eBay, with the proceeds donated to charity
Think you can make a difference? Got a brilliant idea? Don’t hesitate to tell us about it.
If you’ve any old or unused items to donate, or you’d like to help support Regenerate, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org