Taking Alphalete’s e-commerce to the next level
Supporting global brand growth online
Alphalete is a fast-growing fitness apparel brand owned and built by Christian Guzman. Even though it’s one of the most established and popular sportswear brands, competition is fierce and it’s crucial to make the most of direct sales.
With a strong presence on Instagram and a huge online following, Alphalete drives product sales through social channels. Using the power of social influencers, Alphalete has created a loyal fan base who are keen to be aligned with the brand and show their allegiance on social media.
As global sales expanded, Alphalete needed a proactive partner that could support its new product launches. With huge online demand, new product lines sell out quickly when launched – this requires a speedy response from a partner that can scale up rapidly to meet consumer demand.
- Alphalete approached Linney to manage their clothing orders and returns for the UK, Africa and EMEA and ensure outstanding customer service.
- To ensure the swiftest possible order-to-fulfilment rate, both parties agreed to two-way integration via Shopify (online webshop) and Linney’s own stock management system.
- Alphalete is now able to keep on top of stock levels and order updates as well as being reassured that Linney is handling each order speedily.
Since the collaboration began, we’ve handled:
- Over 81,000 orders per year.
- Over 220,000 Alphalete garments and accessories have been picked, packed and despatched to happy customers.
- Over 630 pallets of stock have passed through our warehouse in the past year.
“Linney have always gone above and beyond in their service to Alphalete for all of our UK and international distribution. We are a ‘launch based’ company and so experience very high peaks and troughs whenever we have a release.
Linney quickly adapted to our very intense labour requirements for very short periods of time, which was something quite new to them when we first started in 2016, but they now have this down to a fine art. Linney have provided a very proactive and reactive service at all times, with the ‘reactive element’ being entirely of our own making, but something they have aided us with throughout.”
Zach Crompton, Design Director, Alphalete