We’re proud of our rich print heritage. And Linney’s fast, flexible production technology will keep world-class print at the heart of our business in the future.
- Wide-ranging in-house litho and digital print facilities
- Robust supply chain adds resilience and complements our in-house capabilities
- Flexibility to support diverse needs – from commercial, DM, POS and large format print to personalised digital print
Our printing heritage
Our passion for print can be traced back to our 19th century origins as a bookseller and newspaper publisher. Today, Linney creates world-class print for some of the world’s biggest brands.
We offer a unique, blended service model combining world-class manufacturing capabilities with high-quality print management skills. It means our clients benefit from objective, competitive, market pricing and the reassurance that time-critical or sensitive work can be produced in a safe, secure environment.
As a managed service provider, as well as a manufacturer, our core objectives lie in delivering value to our clients by:
- Reducing the total cost of print procurement
- Streamlining processes to add flexibility and improve speed to market
- Reducing costs on an ongoing basis
- Using a continuous improvement roadmap to drive out inefficiencies and deliver innovation
We manage the full, end-to-end production cycle using light-touch systems, highly trained people and effective project management to produce cost-efficient print solutions. We meet exacting quality and colour management standards for some of the world’s leading brands and we’re fully environmentally compliant with vegetable inks, FSC and ISO 14001 certification.
From secure printing services to creative 3D point-of-sale installations – fully integrated with digital screens – we’re building the future of print.