At home, at work and everywhere in between, digital’s a big part of our lives. So it’s always at the forefront of our thinking. From the world-class expertise we’ve brought under one roof. To the interconnected user experiences we create for big brands.
What digital means to us:
- End-to-end digital services covering the complete user experience
- Seamless interactions in every digital channel and all points in between
- Channel and media neutral, so we’ll work to find what’s right for you
Your users should be at the core of any experience, digital or otherwise. So that’s where we start – and we don’t stop.
We help brands tap into their users’ wants and needs, and the best ways to engage them. Then we build the platforms and experiences to deliver.
Digital at Linney is about creating seamless user experiences, not just at each touch point but all the connections between them too.
From spotting a great deal on social to booking online to turning up on site to make the most of it – however users interact with you, we’ll join the dots and make sure every dot channel performs at its best.
An end-to-end digital service
- Insight and analysis to understand what you and your users need
- Strategic expertise to shape effective digital channels and experiences
- Powerful creative and content that makes the most of digital
- Full stack development that makes everything work – and work smart
- Content management to keep digital channels up-to-date and relevant
- Data and analytics to keep everything going and test, learn and improve
We can help you with one, many or all of them – whatever’s right for you and your audience. So talk to us about your digital objectives.
Our offering spans
- Web design and development – for consumer and corporate sites, and more
- Social media – campaigns, content, management, monitoring, guidelines and training
- User experience (UX) research, design and testing
- Mobile – from apps to mobile-ready websites and wearables
- Augmented and virtual reality (AR and VR) applications and experiences
- Line of business applications – digitising key processes to save time and money
- Digital signage – hardware, content, management and support
- The Internet of Things – making the most of our interconnected world
Meet the Team
Our digital team combines design and technological skill with an intelligent and practical approach that makes digital marketing usable.
You’ll find UX architects, creatives, developers, social media experts, writers and problem-solvers committed to bringing your business ideas to life in exciting, innovative and compelling ways, whether that’s in digital signage networks, websites or wearables.
Just get in touch to come and say hello.