Number of positions: 1
Working with our Finance team and reporting to the Finance Director, you with lead on all VAT matters, and provide vital support in the preparation of tax and other compliance returns. The ideal candidate must have experience working within a tax function and advanced Excel skills.
Operating in multiple European jurisdictions, an understanding of customs and duties, and experience of working in a fast-paced environment would all be advantageous.
- Prepare and review VAT returns.
- Monitor postings made to VAT accounts and ensure all journals are correct and supported by appropriate documentation.
- Help set up new customer VAT registrations to ensure correct treatment globally.
- Complete system testing for new VAT rules and new products.
- Prepare and provide VAT training for the business.
- Review balance sheet tax-related reconciliations.
- Assist with the review of the annual PSA returns.
- Liaise with tax advisors, both overseas and in the UK.
- Assist with tax authority queries and provide information for audit queries.
- Guide and advise our Accounts team and the wider business on VAT matters, new products, invoice complexities and ad-hoc queries.
If you feel that you fit the basic criteria and would like to work for Linney, please forward your CV, together with a covering letter detailing your suitability and salary expectation, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch for more details or to apply.