Location: Hybrid (Remote and Mansfield)
Number of positions: 1
We’re looking for a talented Digital Product Designer to join our growing digital team. You’ll be playing a key part in an ambitious team, working with a wide variety of high-profile brands across a diverse mix of design briefs. The perfect candidate will have excellent attention to detail and be brilliant at seeing simple answers to complicated UX/UI design challenges.
You’ll know and practice industry standard user experience design techniques and processes. You’ll have a user-centred design portfolio, showing a broad range of design ideas backed up with data to prove their effectiveness.
- Create wireframes, process flows and site maps
- Build digital prototypes with pace and accuracy
- Design beautiful, intuitive interfaces which meet user needs and business goals
- Collaborate with our wider creative team to define, shape and implement innovative user journeys
- Plan and facilitate client workshops and design sprints
- At least six years’ UX design industry experience – preferably agency side
- A diverse UX/UI design portfolio backed up with compelling results
- A strong understanding and belief in human-centred design thinking, methods and techniques
- Ability to problem-solve and find the most effective answer
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch, Adobe CC and related prototyping tools
- Ability to present confidently and with enthusiasm to design teams and clients
- Full UK driving license
- Generous training and development budgets
- Continuous investment in technology and equipment
- Weekly thought-provoking events, in-person and online
- Sports teams, yoga and discounted gym memberships
- Comfortable breakout areas to relax, chat and work in
- Flexible working to help manage your work-life balance
- Inspiring magazines created by our people, for our people
- Nights out and an epic Christmas event, plus yearly gifts
- Structured appraisal system, with salary reviews
- Competitive salary
- Dedicated pension scheme with access to financial advice
- 25 days holiday
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your CV, plus your portfolio or a link to your work.
Get in touch for more details or to apply.