Location: Hybrid (Remote and Mansfield)
Number of positions: 1
Due to continued growth, success, and investment in commercial development and product services, we are looking for a technical consultant to help our clients get the most out of our platform and development services. As the bridge between our development team, the products, and our clients, the successful candidate will offer innovation, technical vision, and pre-sales support through the sales life cycle and beyond. Supporting clients’ ambitions to deliver services through existing Linney technology, they will work on defining tailored integrations that work with Linney services and, when required, designing new solutions.
Due to the breadth of the role, candidates will need to demonstrate the following:
- Ability to provide technical support to both sales and account teams across the full sales life cycle, including the development of commercial models
- Experience working within a digital agency or MarTech space, including a strong technical and delivery background
- Working knowledge of industry-standard MarTech and ecommerce solutions
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Ability to translate client requirements into technical solutions, using both technical pre-sales and business analysis skills
- Experience providing new-client technical briefings alongside Project Managers for client onboarding
- Experience providing feedback to our Product team to help shape and define our proprietary products
- Experience working with a development team to deliver integrations and bespoke solutions, preferability within the Microsoft stack
- Working knowledge of microservices and API architecture
- Excellent knowledge of the digital industry, including trends, technologies and platforms
- Excellent communication skills, with experience presenting design and architecture to internal stakeholders and external clients
- Experience in deploying or integrating SaaS products
- IoT and Edge computing expertise
- ITIL knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of development methodologies
- Ability to work with and utilise UX designers to help shape responses and solution designs
- An understanding of what is relevant and how to ask the right questions at the right time
The successful candidate will work directly with our sales and marketing, account, and IT development teams to produce responses to formal tenders, help support the development of our product roadmap and spot opportunities for innovation and digital transformation.
If you feel you can meet our expectations for this challenging role, please send a CV along with your salary expectations and links to relevant examples of work, quoting reference 0552 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agency submissions are welcomed.
Get in touch for more details or to apply.