Number of positions: 1
We are looking for a new member to join our rapidly expanding social team to work amongst a thriving agency that continues to deliver creative solutions and social strategies to some of the world’s leading brands. The ideal person will be technically adept with the usual consumer-facing social platforms, but also back-end products such as Facebook Business.
We are looking for someone that is rich in ideas, a step ahead with industry insights and has the confidence to manage both an internal team and a wide range of clients. You will be responsible for developing strong and enduring client relationships and taking day-to-day ownership of accounts across the portfolio.
The ideal candidate will be a unique mix of creative and analytical and have experience managing people. A strong understanding of the ever-changing landscape of social media/content marketing will be essential. You will be required to keep abreast of new developments in the social industry and that of the client and apply these learnings to your work.
- Support the Social team with the day-to-day implementation of all channel strategies including Facebook, Instagram and TikTok (but not solely), focussing on our Social KPIs
- Build world-class, highly innovative, and inherently social campaigns for all key projects, that are insight-led and resonate with our target audience & community, driving reach and engagement
- Identify user behaviour and adapt content plans to deepen connections with new and pre-existing audiences
- Support the team on all elements of reporting and drive a culture of report effectiveness across all KPIs
- Alongside the team, responsible for all content planning, posting, delivery & execution and community engagement
- Work with a broad range of social tools to deliver campaigns and analyse their impact – from listening to content planning
- Champion brand values and messages across all relationships and social activations
You will need:
- 3 years+ experience working within social media in-house or agency
- Proven experience in social copywriting
- Strong presentation skills
- A track record of hitting social KPIs and growing social audiences and communities
- Ability to help develop and deliver strategic social and digital marketing plans
- Proven success in delivering social media campaigns and analysing results
- To be proficient in key social media platforms and running effective ad campaigns
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in social media and communicate updates with the company
- Insatiable appetite to hit targets by monitoring performance regularly to understand the effectiveness of the strategy and the creative, making recommendations for continuous improvement and the ability to effectively communicate any strategy pivots
If you think you fit the criteria for the above role, please email email@example.com with a CV, quoting reference 0566, with an indication of your salary expectations. We look forward to hearing from you.
No agencies, please.
Get in touch for more details or to apply.