Location: Hybrid (Remote and Mansfield)
Number of positions: 1
Reporting to the Head of Social, the Social Media Content Creator will also be working closely with our Social Media and Film & Animation team as well as the wider marketing team to ensure the production of captivating content across all social channels while helping to drive strategy and innovation.
In this Social Content Creator position, you’ll be responsible for developing the social content for leading global brands. As a social-first creative you’ll need to craft ideas that demonstrate cultural relevance and resonance, that stretch across social platforms. We are looking for someone who is unequivocally passionate about creating content and isn’t afraid to jump on the next TikTok trend.
- Video ideation, including regular repeatable formats that our brand will be known for
- Approaching briefs for a Social First perspective with a thorough understanding of what content the client's target audience reacts to
- Pre-production and organising all in-house shoots for our entertainment brand
- Educating the wider business on social content creation
- Being the team’s self-shooting producer, who can lead on longer edits and give clear direction to video editors on cut downs
- Understanding social platform analytics and using them effectively to create engaging content
- Creating edit templates for our repeatable formats
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in content creation, video editing or a similar environment
- A true understanding of what makes a successful social video edit, across various platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Snap, YouTube and TikTok
- Ability to edit video content to a high standard, that keeps the viewer watching
- Highly skilled in Tiktok and Instagram, with success in stories from both platforms (highly viewed posts and videos)
- Skilled in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro & After Effects
- In-depth knowledge of social platform analytics and how to use them effectively to create engaging content
- Highly skilled at using camera and production equipment and directing others on set
- A thorough understanding of paid media advertising best practices
- Be comfortable in a start-up like environment
- Clear communication with a self-starter attitude/approach
- Social native, up to date with current trends
- React to short-term trending concepts on all relevant platforms
- Leverage user-generated content
- Maximise exposure of press coverage and influencer collaborations
- A portfolio showcasing your work for social media channels
- Work collaboratively across a number of different departments and support any ad hoc project requests
- A demonstrable ability to develop and maintain strong visual brand identities through digital content, video, and photography
- Produce on-brand, trend-led, videos and imagery for social media
If you think you fit the criteria for the above role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV, quoting reference 0565, with an indication of your salary expectations. We look forward to hearing from you.
No agencies, please.
Get in touch for more details or to apply.