Department: All Departments
Closing date: 30/12/2022
Number of positions: 1
Type: Full Time
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in talent acquisition, either in business or in an agency environment.
The focus is on candidate attraction and placement, and a strong service-orientated ethic will be needed to ensure the delivery of an efficient and effective recruitment service across the business.
- Build and maintain a great pipeline of candidates coming into the business
- Work with recruitment metrics and report to managers in the business on recruitment and employee retention
- Work on candidate and agency engagement
- Search for candidates via LinkedIn and across various platforms plus the company’s own network of contacts and approved agencies
- Develop and maintain relationships with any approved agencies
This role needs someone who has senior recruitment experience.
Key skills required will include:
- Sales, negotiation and networking skills
- Success at developing key relationships internally and externally
- An analytical mind
- Excellent communication skills
- A diplomatic approach
- Relevant experience and a proven track record
- Strong negotiation skills
- Technical knowledge
Ideally, candidates will live within a commutable distance of Linney in order to be on site at least two, ideally three or four, days per week.
To apply for this position, send your CV, quoting reference 0584, with an indication of your salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
No agencies please