Number of positions: 1
Here’s an opportunity to join a friendly team in a fast-paced admin environment contributing to the smooth running of a major marketing services group.
The successful candidate will provide day-to-day support to our purchase ledger function through cash/bank reporting, invoice processing and the reconciliation of company expenses and credit cards.
- Basic numeracy skills
- Experience in purchase ledger functions and transactional data entry
- Strong admin, organisational and problem-solving skills
- The ability to identify and distinguish between basic commercial documents, such as orders, invoices, statements and customer remittances
- Experience in cash and bank reporting, including internet banking and bank reconciliations
- A basic understanding of technological systems, particularly MS Excel
- Self-motivated and inquisitive – with an ability to work under pressure
- A strong team player and communicator with a ‘Can do' attitude.
- A background in all aspects of banking and purchase ledger functions
- Knowledge of high volume transactional data entry and workflow/document management systems (scan/capture/workflow routing).
Relevant training opportunities will be given to our chosen candidate.
To apply for this position, reference 0528 and send your CV and portfolio with an indication of your salary expectations to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Agency submissions welcomed.
Get in touch for more details or to apply.