Department: Project Management
Number of positions: 1
(Full-time) Based at home/remote with some travel to sites and offices required
To support the Customer Experience Teams by leading a range of projects that grow the UK and ROI business. To include aspects of merchandising and digital technology, along with other business initiatives which have a customer experience requirement within the range of on-premise and off-premise customer journeys.
- Provide planning and leadership for customer experience projects
- Delivery of best-in-class merchandising and customer messaging innovation in conjunction with the internal McDonald’s team and agency partners, which will involve on-site visits
- Work on both national rollouts and locally activated projects
- Develop and communicate project programmes and ensure timely delivery
- Work closely with external agency partners and internal McDonald’s and Linney departments to leverage expertise
- Take responsibility for clear, concise and timely communication of initiatives with all levels of the McDonald’s organisation and agencies
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with McDonald’s and Linney standards and policies
- Report on and control project costs within agreed budgets.
- Strong team-working and people skills
- Excellent project management skills, analytical + financial competence, good attention to detail
- Strong creative judgement
- Ability to manage multiple agency partners and internal stakeholders
- A flexible approach that allows collaborative working across a range of local and national projects, with different teams and timelines
- Strong negotiation and communication skills including presenting to a wide range of audiences
- Self-starting and innovative
- General understanding of digital channels including social media.
If you feel you fit the criteria for this role and would like to make an application then please send your CV, salary expectation and a brief summary of what you will bring to the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get in touch for more details or to apply.