Closing date: 31/12/2022
Type: Full Time
The successful candidate will be responsible for processing work orders and managing manufacturing projects within our 3D Display team. We are looking for someone to work within a busy team processing lithographic and a variety of large and small format digital print, fulfilment and distribution work through our production facilities.
- Excellent organisational skills, including strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills across all channels
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well individually and in a team environment.
- Good understanding of print processes and materials
- Previous print production experience
- Live within a one hour drive from Linney
To apply for this position, send your CV, quoting reference 0589, with an indication of your salary expectations to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
No agencies please