Number of positions: 5
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our established in-store Point of Sale (PoS) Production team at our client’s support office in Nottingham.
Working alongside our client’s trading and marketing teams, you will be responsible for the creation of customer-facing in-store Point of Sale, from initial brief to handing over print-ready artwork to our client’s print suppliers.
We require someone who has a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills and who prides themselves on delivering outstanding customer service every time.
Working in a fast-paced environment, you will need excellent administration and organisational skills in addition to being able to work at pace to meet challenging deadlines while maintaining accuracy at all times. You will be required to be flexible, to take control of your own development and be a keen problem solver.
The role is very hands-on, requiring you to:
- Gather the required campaign information
- Conduct a series of checks on the gathered data
- Create wording from the initial brief and data, following client-supplied guidelines and templates
- Create briefs and enter them into the client’s management information system
- Effectively manage the workflow through various processes and departments, handing over into print production accurately and on time, all within set performance and quality targets
This is a full-time role, working Monday to Friday, 8.30 am-5.30 pm, and on occasion, flexibility will be required. It is an office role based in Nottingham, with flexible home working to be discussed.
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications, particularly Excel
- Ability to pick up new systems, take ownership of the process and associated issues and apply an appropriate level of questioning to all work
- Ability to check your work to ensure it meets guidelines and principles and that the PoS produced is right first time, on time
- Ability to build and maintain good day-to-day working relationships with third-party design agencies and print suppliers. The relationship with our client is really important, and it is vital that your presence in the team helps us to develop this
- Great teamworking skills as you will be working in a team with more than 20 team members
It is important to note that while you will be working within a busy marketing department, this role is based on the operational side of marketing. The creative look and feel of the PoS is managed by the client.
Previous experience in a customer service or administration environment would be an advantage. Working knowledge of print and knowledge of in-store printed PoS is desirable but not essential as on-the-job training will be given.
To apply for this position, send your CV, quoting reference 0557, with an indication of your salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
Agency submissions welcome.
Get in touch for more details or to apply.