Department: Film and Animation
Number of positions: 1
We’re looking for an organised, self-motivated team player to join our vibrant and distinctively different film team. As a pivotal role, you’ll be part of a brilliant and highly skilled team of camera operators, animators and editors that delivers the most captivating film and animation content for some of the UK’s biggest brands.
Working from our facility in Nottinghamshire and occasionally on location, you’ll ideally have experience of and be able to plan, schedule and support productions that are being delivered at pace in a busy studio environment.
Studio, kit room and edit suites: Overseeing the maintenance and scheduling of the team’s work spaces.
- Shooting schedule: Working with the producers to make a shooting schedule that satisfies the scheduling restrictions of all cast and crew as well as location availability.
- Production budgets and licensing: Running working budgets that account for personnel, equipment, and locations. Cost analysis and interpretation of financial data, licences and permissions.
- Crew hires: Working with producers to hire crews and regular contract with suppliers.
- Logistics and travel: Co-ordinating all necessary transportation and housing for the cast and crew.
Minimum two years’ industry experience preferred.
- Full UK driving licence
- Well-organised and systematic when under pressure
Please send your CV and details to email@example.com quoting reference 0512.
No agencies, thank you.
Get in touch for more details or to apply.