Department: All Departments
Closing date: 30/12/2022
Number of positions: 1
Type: Full Time
The successful candidate will initially provide maternity leave cover for an administrative role with the intention, over time, that they learn a broad range of skills and become a flexible resource across all areas of the Procurement team.
- Be an effective communicator, able to liaise with a diverse supply chain of materials and services, and network with all areas of the business
- Be able to work collaboratively, participating and contributing to a number of teams across the business and contributing to overall team objectives for Procurement
- Have high standards of service and be prompt in responding to requests and referring the client to the right person as needed
- Be good at planning, prioritising and organising their work
- Negotiation and expediting
- Problem solving
Interested? To apply for this position, send your CV, quoting reference 0602, with an indication of your salary expectations, to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Get in touch for more details or to apply.
No agencies please