Closing date: 30/06/2022
Number of positions: 1
We are looking to recruit a Payroll Administrator to work in our busy payroll department. The role is mainly focused on the production and processing of weekly and monthly payrolls for approximately 1000 people.
Other tasks include:
- Manual calculation of ad-hoc pay adjustments
- Preparing and running weekly and monthly reports by compiling summaries of earnings, deductions and PAYE
- Maintaining starter and leaver records
- Maintaining personnel records
- Dealing with payroll enquiries from employees
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and Word
- Numerical skills
- Ability to work to a high degree of accuracy with a good level of attention to detail
- Good written and oral communication skills, as you will be dealing with various people across the business
- Experience using a computerised payroll system
- Experience with iTrent payroll software, Time & Attendance and Chris21, although full training would be given to the successful candidate
- Familiarity with furlough calculations
- Knowledge of PAYE and related payroll issues
- Ability to do manual payroll calculations
To apply for this position, send your CV, quoting reference 0559, with an indication of your salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Agency submissions welcome.
Get in touch for more details or to apply.