Closing date: 30/12/2022
Number of positions: 2
Type: Full Time
We are looking to recruit highly skilled, highly motivated, and tech-savvy individuals to join our growing commercial development teams. The successful candidates will have experience of the full SDLC, along with a strong appreciation of quality assurance and continuous integration and delivery.
They will have a proven track record of high-quality, robust software solution design, development, and testing, to provide fast, scalable, and architecturally robust solutions. We are not only looking for a good level of experience, but also for individuals who can communicate and express themselves well, are keen to learn and improve their skills, and have a passion for owning, building, and delivering great software for end-users.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A creative thinker who is able to look at things from different angles
- A problem solver and collaborator who loves a good challenge, and who has strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to demonstrate strong software development fundamentals
- Able to develop an understanding of the business to be adaptable to changing requirements
- Passionate about delivering customer value and outstanding software
- An excellent communicator with the ability to learn fast
- Happy to contribute and thrive in a culture of collaboration and continuous improvement
- Self-motivated with uncompromising attention to detail
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Independently test and debug applications in Visual Studio and Azure DevOPs
- Write high-quality code which adheres to industry standards to ensure the maintainability and reliability of the developed software
- Take part in code reviews, including using feedback received and providing feedback for others
- Work as part of a team, enjoy pair-programming, and demonstrate good communication skills
- Work independently and manage their own time
- Understand front-end development across multiple browsers and mobile
- Participate in project reviews and evaluations, giving feedback, ideas and concepts in support solutions development.
- Solid web development experience within an agile environment
- Version Control Software such as Git
- Native mobile application development (iOS, Android etc)
- Azure DevOps for CI/CD and build pipelines
- IIS management and Windows server environment configuration
- AWS technologies including ‘serverless’, ‘microservices’ (LAMBDA etc), ‘containerisation’ (Docker/Kubernetes etc)
To apply for this position, send your CV, quoting reference 0580, with an indication of your salary expectations to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Get in touch for more details or to apply.
No agencies please