Location: Hybrid (Remote and Mansfield)
Number of positions: 1
Type: Full Time
As part of the growth and development of our Linney ITSO unit, we need an experienced IT incident and problem manager. In the short term, the holder of this role will play a crucial part in laying the foundations of our IT Incident and Problem Management model.
In the long term, this role will develop and grow to support future business requirements and ITSO unit growth. The right candidate will probably have experience at a large business or corporate level, having worked with high-profile clients within an ITIL framework model.
The right candidate will develop and standardise the key fundamental Incident Management processes and ITSM functions that need to be implemented as part of our Phase 1 ITSO development. The role is integral in embedding and improving the initial IT Incident and Problem Management foundations at Linney in order to progress to Phase 2 of our ITSO development plan.
The ITSO incident and problem manager will own Live Service Availability in relation to all commercial and business-critical IT systems, applications, and digital services. They will play a key role in maintaining day-to-day IT operations across a number of ITSO functions for both our internal and external clients across multiple high-profile accounts.
- Managing IT Service Incidents via SM Toolset: assessing, raising, and escalating
- Orchestrating the resolution of high-severity incidents within agreed SLAs
- Managing stakeholder communications within agreed OLAs
- Convening and chairing eCABs
- Organising and chairing technical and commercial conference calls
- Liaising and building relationships with both internal and external teams, including senior and director level management
- Completing required reporting and follow-up activities, including incident summaries and timelines and problem and change requests
- Managing the lifecycle of new and open problem records
- Owning and driving the resolution of open problems and known issue
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to match style to audience
- Assertive leadership capability with a collaborative mindset
- Excellent prioritisation and organisational skills
- Problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- Commercial awareness and passion for customer experience
- Strong ability to excel in high-pressure and highly sensitive situations
- Minimum three years’ experience working within IT Service Management or IT Operations
- Demonstrable experience working with large and corporate-size organisations on complex and high-profile accounts and services
The ideal candidate will ITIL accredited or be well experienced in ITIL methodologies. Experience with business and team growth initiatives would be a valuable bonus, but is not essential.
To apply for this position, send your CV, quoting reference 0579, with an indication of your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
Get in touch for more details or to apply.
No agencies please