Closing date: 26/08/2022
Number of positions: 1
Type: Full Time
We’re looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to join our growing team. In this production-based role, you will be comfortable creating print-ready artwork from visuals or concepts whilst working across various media and channels, including various digital outputs.
In this role you will be expected to:
- Possess strong layout skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Be highly experienced in the use of Adobe Creative Cloud software, particularly InDesign and Photoshop
- Be inquisitive, passionate, and clearly inspired by the world of design
- Demonstrate expert knowledge in the production of design for print and other related channels in order to take design work through to a professional artwork standard
- Develop brand awareness to maintain consistency across all projects
- Be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment, either individually or as part of a team
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office apps, particularly PowerPoint
- Where required, the ability to meet and liaise directly with clients or suppliers to achieve the best results in the most cost-effective way
- Knowledge of automation processes
To apply for this position, send your CV, quoting reference 0586, with an indication of your salary expectations to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Get in touch for more details or to apply.
No agencies please