Department: Digital Signage
Number of positions: 3
The First-line support analyst is responsible for remotely providing first-line digital signage support to our clients. The successful candidate will fix what they can and escalate more complex issues to the relevant support channels within Linney or our third-party partners, in line with our internal escalation processes and procedures.
Working in a fast-paced environment where no day is the same, the ideal candidate will have experience working as a First-Line Support Analyst or Engineer and will be able to build key internal and external relationships. They will join a rota system as part of the role, and day-to-day duties will include:
- Providing remote first-line support to digital screens clients
- Answering calls from clients and raising support tickets
- Taking ownership of users’ issues and identifying appropriate solutions to resolve service incidents and requests
- Providing users with regular communication on the progress of investigations and planned solutions
- Working closely with the support team to provide first-line support, ensuring assigned calls are responded to and issues diagnosed and resolved swiftly
- Assisting remote support engineers with an incident resolution for any on-site devices
- Creating standard documentation on problem resolution and fixes and updating the technical knowledge base
- Keeping up to date with new technology trends
- Recording incidents within Zendesk and providing timely feedback to customers.
- Experience in client support functions
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work on own, as part of a team, and under pressure
- Good time management and ability to prioritise
- Initiative to diagnose problems
- Professional working attitude
- Experience in providing high levels of customer service
- Problem-solving expertise in hardware, operating systems, and software packages.
Experience using Zendesk Experience with Digital Screens and AV support.
To apply for this position, send your CV, quoting reference 0603, with an indication of your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Agency submissions are welcome.
Get in touch for more details or to apply.