Department: Project Management
Number of positions: 1
Are you someone who can make a major difference for our retail clients by working with them in the field to bring print, digital and social media campaigns to life and engage their customers?
Our successful candidate will lead in-store merchandising, printed point-of-sale, visual displays, social media campaigns and audits for a wide range of clients, helping to deliver best-in-class merchandising and installations across the UK and Ireland. You’ll be passionate about helping our clients make the most of local opportunities with targeted marketing, and you’ll have the ability to handle campaigns and deadlines.
As a Linney field services executive, you’ll need:
- A customer-first approach, exhibiting outstanding personal skills and an ability to foster brilliant working relationships with clients
- The ability to be flexible when working collaboratively across clients, teams and timelines, as well as in terms of working hours
- Superb communication skills, including presenting to a wide range of audiences
- An exceptional eye for detail
- To be fit, energetic and enthusiastic – the role requires the loading and unloading of kit
- A full driving licence.
You’ll already be:
- Self-motivated and inquisitive – with an ability to work under pressure
- A strong team player and communicator with a ‘Can do’ attitude.
- Working across multiple locations handling the varying needs of differing clients
- An understanding of the importance of compliance to standards and policies
- A background in working with digital screens and point-of-sale installations, understanding how they influence customer behaviours
- Delivering multiple clients’ digital, print and social media campaigns from concept to creation.
To apply for this position, reference 0529 and send your CV and portfolio with an indication of your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you. Agency submissions welcomed.
Get in touch for more details or to apply.