Number of positions: 1
We’re looking for a Production Manager to join our growing events team.
In the role, you’ll be working with our Event Producers and the wider Linney business including film and animation, graphic design and manufacturing departments. Working from our facility in Nottinghamshire and regularly on location, you should have experience of and be able to plan, schedule and support productions that are being delivered at pace in a busy studio environment.
You’ll have experience of working effectively with people – particularly in terms of briefing, estimating and efficiently managing internal studio and production resources.
You’ll be managing multiple productions simultaneously so common sense, fantastic organisational and time management skills, vision and initiative are essential. You’ll need to be a great communicator too, as you’ll be dealing with and managing our clients’ expectations on a daily basis.
A broad understanding of event production, build and technical, including the latest trends would be advantageous.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Managing productions from initial brief through to event delivery
- Production scheduling and estimating. Working with our producers to plan and manage crew and resources, estimating and running working budgets that account for crew, equipment and creative services.
- Client management and relationship building. Attending client briefings, status meetings and creative presentations.
- Supplier sourcing and management. Working with third party suppliers and venues. Sourcing new suppliers to creative challenges.
- Logistics and travel. Coordinating all necessary transportation, logistics and housing for all crew.
Minimum two years of industry experience preferred. Full UK driving license.
Ability to travel around the UK and overseas
Flexible approach to working hours as live events can occasionally take place in the evenings and at weekends.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number 0509
No agencies, thank you.
Get in touch for more details or to apply.