Closing date: 10/06/2022
Number of positions: 1
We’re looking for an organised self-starter with a passion for Live Events to join our Events Team. As a key colleague, you’ll carry out a pivotal role within a small but busy team, collaborating with all aspects of Linney Create, and the wider Linney Business. Working from our facility in Nottinghamshire and occasionally on location, you should have experience of and be able to plan, schedule and support events that are being organised and delivered at pace in a busy office and on-location environment. This role is ideal for someone wanting to kickstart their career in events.
- Understanding of health and safety at work and first aid, ideally with relevant qualifications
- Basic knowledge and understanding of all building and event-related equipment, including staging and rigging
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to communicate effectively with staff, the public, clients and contractors
- Full UK driving licence
- Ability to work and make decisions independently and as part of a team
- Ability to provide excellent customer service and work to achieve clients’ needs
- Ability to be well organised and systematic when under pressure
- Ability to work flexibly, with good timekeeping
- The demands of the role and hours are flexible to meet the needs of the events schedule
- Availability for night and weekend work is essential
- Previous experience in the events industry
- Events Management Degree
- Supervisory experience, including directing teams and prioritising workloads
If you think you fit the criteria for the above role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV, quoting reference 0561, with an indication of your salary expectations. We look forward to hearing from you.
Agency submissions welcome.
Get in touch for more details or to apply.