Number of positions: 1
Type: Full Time
We’re looking for an experienced event producer to join our team. Holding a key role in our expanding team, you’ll be working with our event director, other producers and our production manager assistant to deliver events for some of the UK’s biggest brands, using our on-site creative and production facilities.
You’ll have good experience of managing the whole creative process from briefing through to production delivery across various channels, including print artwork, film, animation and social media assets. You will be an original thinker and comfortable thinking outside the box for creative and production solutions.
The ideal candidate will have solid experience of brand-activation events and exhibition-based projects as well as corporate events. We deliver a wide range of diverse events, so a good understanding of all formats, including virtual and hybrid event formats, would be advantageous.
The successful candidate will be working from our facility in Nottinghamshire and occasionally on location, and should have experience of and be able to creatively develop, sell, plan, schedule and support event productions that are being delivered at pace in a busy marketing company.
As well as managing the whole production process, your responsibility as an event producer also involves securing funding and keeping the production within the allocated budget. With ultimate responsibility for the success of the final event, you’ll work closely with all parts of the production process including our in-house creative team.
- Working closely with event director and account directors on various current accounts to understand event briefs and objectives
- End-to-end project management of small and large-scale complex events and exhibitions
- Playing a key role in the creative process, briefing in-house creative team and presenting to client solo or alongside a creative team member
- Overseeing delivery and managing project teams
- Working with event assistants on all administrative tasks throughout the delivery process
- Internal and external resource management
- Supplier management and liaison including sourcing of new suppliers
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget and on brief
- Running working production budgets that account for personnel, equipment, and locations and include cost analysis and interpretation of financial data, licences and permissions
- Onsite event management, working with technical crews and clients to deliver events smoothly and efficiently
- Understanding of health and safety at work and first aid, ideally with relevant qualifications
- Knowledge and understanding of all building and event-related equipment, including staging and rigging
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to communicate effectively with staff, the public, clients and contractors
- Full UK driving licence
- Ability to work and make decisions independently and as part of a team
- Ability to provide excellent customer service and work to achieve client needs
- Ability to be well organised and systematic when under pressure
- Ability to work flexibly, with good timekeeping. The demands of the role and hours are flexible to meet the needs of the events schedule. Availability for night and weekend work is essential
- Supervisory experience, including directing teams and prioritising workloads
To apply for this position, send your CV, quoting reference 0587, with an indication of your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
Get in touch for more details or to apply.
Agencies submissions welcome.