Number of positions: 1
This is a client-facing role. Working closely with the ecommerce lead, you will be responsible for managing SME clients and their work through our business and will be the key client contact for business as usual.
- Experienced in ecommerce you will be confident handling multiple accounts and or managing several client stakeholders simultaneously.
- Able to work independently and as part of a wider team
- An excellent team player, with a passion for working in ecommerce with innovative and exciting SMEs.
- A pro-active, self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, constantly evolving and growing ecommerce space.
- The ideal candidate will be flexible, willing to do what it takes to get the job done, exceed client expectations and continually improve the client experience.
- Demonstrating relentless high standards and great attention to detail you will have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You will be keen to learn and share best practices, becoming the subject matter expert of the work you manage, taking ownership and making sure you stay informed. Be aware of external new ideas and developing trends.
- Be a driver of continuous improvement. Innovative and think outside the box.
- Ability to work with data sets.
- Make informed recommendations.
- Demonstrate excellent judgement.
- Manage meetings, KPI's, NCR's and support tickets.
- Create, review and update SOPs.
- Prepare reports.
- Liaise with multiple internal stakeholders in customer service, finance, IT, operations and other areas as required.
Experience in handling clients who sell products via online sales platforms such as Shopify, Magento and BigCommerce.
To apply for this position, reference 0545 and send your CV and portfolio with an indication of your salary expectations to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Agency submissions welcomed.
Get in touch for more details or to apply.