Department: Digital Signage
Number of positions: 1
You will play a key role in an ambitious team, working with other internal departments and third-party experts, across a critical part of our digital signage offering for many high-profile international retailers and QSR brands.
You will be managing two flagship digital signage accounts and will look to further develop these accounts through understanding the client’s strategic business objectives and scoping and recommending bespoke digital signage and AV solutions.
These mature accounts require consistent development and management to ensure long-term retention and continued growth.
The role is focused on the strategic growth and maintenance of the accounts from an operational and technical point of view.
Day-to-day responsibilities would include
- Managing and delivering digital signage projects from initial brief through to final completion, within budget and deadline and to the highest standard
- Managing the full cycle of projects, from conceptualisation through implementation to ongoing maintenance and support
- Being the point of escalation for support tickets and seeing them through to resolution
- Identifying weaknesses in existing processes and taking steps to deal with them
- Managing installation engineers and third-party contractors on site
- Attending client briefing and presentation meetings alongside other client team members, including monthly or quarterly business reviews, presenting back on the performance of our service
- Providing detailed project debriefs and ensuring continued quality improvement through the business
- Actively seeking and uncovering new opportunities within these accounts to further sell the business offer
- Staying abreast of and up to date with competitor activity
- Having the drive and motivation to proactively research, learn and discover new technical solutions.
Essential skills – the ideal candidate should have
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar audiovisual or digital signage role
- Knowledge of selling and managing SaaS (Software as a Service) and HaaS (Hardware as a Service)
- Sound knowledge and understanding of digital signage and AV hardware, software, maintenance, and support
- Proven account or project management and self-management skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills across all channels
- Avixa CTS/Prince2 or and equivalent qualification
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organisational skills, including a strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- The ability to function well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of end-to-end digital signage account management
- Proven business-to-business account management skills
- Excellent selling and technical skills at a senior management level
To apply for this position, send your CV, quoting reference 0574, with an indication of your salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you. Agency submissions welcome.
Get in touch for more details or to apply.