Are you looking for an exciting and inspiring new career, working as part of a team of like-minded people striving for creative brilliance? Join our full-service creative agency; we’ll listen, coach, support and develop you to be your best self.
It’s a hands-on and varied role; one day you might be organising a photoshoot with our in-house image team, the next you could be working closely with our film and animation team, creating an eye-catching video for one of our impressive roster of clients.
We are looking for someone with fantastic organisational and communication skills who has a natural ability to direct and lead others. You may not currently be in a project or account manager role, but you are ambitious, enthusiastic and eager to learn.
In return for your enthusiasm and great attitude, we can promise a full programme of training and support, with access to internal and external courses and a six-monthly development plan. You’ll have experience of working effectively with people by instilling a positive team ethos and building relationships with multiple stakeholders.
As an account/project manager, you’ll work closely with a core client team, implementing and delivering campaigns for a portfolio of clients across a range of sectors.
This wide-ranging role offers the opportunity to oversee many elements of projects and campaign activity, including print, social and digital, film and animation and photoshoots. You’ll strive to deliver a high-quality product by understanding and questioning the process of delivering a project on time, to brief and on budget.
- Project management and delivery skills, from initial brief to final completion
- Being client-focused with the ability to develop strong relationships
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written, across all channels
- Ability to prioritise tasks while being a multitasker Being an enthusiastic, ambitious self-starter with a passion for creativity
- The ability to manage conflicts and pressures around cost, time and quality
- The ability to work with our internal production and creative teams with good understanding of different skill sets
- Excellent organisational skills, including strong attention to detail
- Prioritisation to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Fit the criteria for this full-time role? Send us an email with your CV and a covering letter detailing your suitability and salary expectations, quoting reference 0267 to firstname.lastname@example.org