We’re looking for an experienced Creative Content Project Manager to join our ever-expanding digital screens team.
You’ll be calm under pressure, with experience in a fast-paced creative agency and a proven track record of managing content projects and campaigns. You’ll be hands-on, overseeing many different elements of projects and campaign activity.
You’ll also boast strong commercial credentials and an appreciation of how we can help our clients bring their brands to market. Campaign experience is essential, and robust knowledge of Office 365 programs is essential.
A natural ability to direct and lead others to ensure end-to-end project delivery, while managing all aspects of the production process, is crucial to the role. You’ll have experience of working effectively with people – particularly in terms of briefing, estimating and efficiently managing internal studio and production resources.
Common sense, fantastic organisational and time management skills, vision and initiative are essential. You’ll need to be a great communicator too, as you’ll be dealing with and managing our clients’ expectations on a daily basis.
- Manage and deliver projects from initial brief through to completion, within budget and deadline and to the highest standard
- Prioritise and manage conflicts between cost, time and quality
- Confidently understand the skill sets within our internal production and creative teams
- Attending client briefing and presentation meetings.
- Working in a creative agency for a minimum of two years
- Excellent organisational skills, including strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills across all channels
- The ability to function well in a fast-paced environment
- Proven project management and self-management skills.
If you feel you fit the criteria for this full-time role, please send an email with your CV and a covering letter detailing your suitability and salary expectations to email@example.com