Department: Account Management
Number of positions: 1
As one of three dedicated client Account Manager’s, you will be an essential part of the client service team, delivering regular below the line campaigns and working as an extension of our client’s brand and marketing teams.
As well as delivering campaign work successfully, you will work with the Account Director ensuring that we continue to challenge and innovate, both short term and long term, spotting future development opportunities.
You will have experience in and understand the creative world, with the ability to bring innovation and fresh thinking to the table. Previous creative agency experience is required, with experience managing projects for print, film and animation and digital channels.
You will mostly be based at Linney Create in Nottinghamshire but be willing to travel to London, on a regular basis, where you will be working within our clients’ offices.
- Delivering outstanding customer service, building strong relationships with our main stakeholders
- Working onsite, as required, as an extension of our clients teams
- Working collaboratively with Brand Teams on respective campaigns and living and breathing the brand
- Manage end-to-end campaign planning, from all-agency briefing sessions to final asset delivery
- Help to plan, contribute, and attend project immersion sessions with client stakeholders and the Linney insights and creative team
- Create timing plans for each campaign, mapped against milestones, ensuring this is then cascaded to all relevant stakeholders
- Liaise with other agency partners, including the Above the Line (ATL) agency, who you’ll work very closely with
- Attendance as and when required at the ATL agency, to develop relationships, monitor specific campaign progress, and provide a Linney information point for ATL agency teams
- Working alongside the creative and insight team to shape and respond to each campaign brief
- Develop and present creative and insights for each campaign, to client stakeholders, capturing and implementing feedback
- Work closely with Linney Create project management and studio teams on campaign development and delivery
- Work closely with client stakeholders, partner agencies (packaging as an example) and 3rd party partners, to make sure that deadlines are met and all external sign offs, legal approvals etc. are obtained
- Planning and attendance at PPM (pre-production) meetings and at campaign shoots, to ensure all requirements are captured
- Post shoot, ensuring that master assets are received on time from the ATL agency and briefed into the Linney creative studio and animation teams
- Working closely with Linney production teams to make sure timely and accurate handover of assets for production and delivery
- Post Campaign Analysis and client debriefs, looking at what worked well, anything that didn’t and suggesting any process and ways of working improvements
- Commercial management on campaign projects.
Please send your CV, details and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number 0513.
No agencies, thank you.
Get in touch for more details or to apply.