Number of positions: 1
Working with established, high-profile brands means we need to provide a world-class standard of creative work and consultation across today’s ever-widening range of channels.
We’re looking for help in doing exactly that – you may already be working as a Creative or Art Director and are looking for that next creative challenge. You’ll need to bring lots of experience and a portfolio of work to demonstrate how you’ve helped brands with a wide range of challenges, including digital/social projects as well as photoshoot and film direction experience.
As a creative at Linney we’d like you to:
- Deliver creative concepts to clients
- Produce presentations and design to a high industry standard
- Bring concepts and ideas to life from sketch stage to high quality visuals
- Be very comfortable in presenting, pitching and the development of client relationships with direct and regular contact
- Achieve best results by great collaboration with colleagues
- Art-direct effectively with photographers and film crews
- Perform as a positive contributor to the wider business
As a creative here you’ll work alongside like-minded colleagues and enjoy state-of-the art technology and facilities such as our in-house film studios, editing and animation suites.
A bi-annual appraisal system ensures your ongoing training needs are met, whilst our monthly hosted Creative Forums and Garage Sessions deliver guest speakers to provide ongoing inspiration for you. You’re invited to host such events yourself, contribute to our own magazine publications or join groups like our sustainability council, whilst yoga and regular team wellness sessions help keep us further connected.
To apply for this position, please reference 0511 and send your CV and portfolio with an indication of your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you. No agencies thank you.
Get in touch for more details or to apply.