Number of positions: 1
We’re looking for an experienced Photographer to join us, where you will be a key part of our expanding team of highly skilled Photographers and Retouchers. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a lively, fast-paced business working with great people on some of the UK’s biggest brands.
With briefs including everything from products and food to lifestyle and events, you will be expected to undertake photoshoots to a high standard across many different fields, both in our studios and on location.
- Be passionate and inspired by the world of photography
- Possess a broad range of photography experience
- Be able to work efficiently both in a studio environment and on location
- Understand Canon cameras and lenses and Profoto flash lighting
- Show expertise in the use of CaptureOne and Adobe Photoshop
- Demonstrate a level of retouching ability, although this is not essential
- Be able to work away for multiple days, on occasions, when required
- Contribute to the wider Graphic Design and Creative teams to collaborate on projects.
We encourage applications from those who are experienced in all the areas listed here and are looking to work to the highest standards in a dynamic and progressive business.
As a photographer here you’ll work alongside like-minded colleagues and enjoy state-of-the-art technology and facilities such as our in-house film studios, editing and animation suites.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 0515 and include your portfolio, your CV and an indication of your salary expectations.
Get in touch for more details or to apply.