Number of positions: 1
Type: Full Time
Due to general business expansion, and the increasing demands of our existing client base, an opportunity has arisen to join the Finance and Commercial Team as a Commercial Assistant.
The role mainly focuses on allocating costs to jobs and creating sales invoices to our clients. In addition to this, the successful candidate will be responsible for checking and questioning costs and margins on jobs and producing financial data to send to our clients to support our invoices.
The role may also involve ad hoc and project work to assist the commercial team leaders.
Candidates will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Strong administrative skills and a solid knowledge of Microsoft systems, particularly Excel
- Good written and oral communication skills to liaise both with people within the business and directly with the client
- Great attention to detail, as accuracy is vital in our area
- Much of the work will be carried out in Prism, along with other management information systems, so experience with these systems would be an advantage, although extensive training will be provided
- Candidates will need to have the ability to remain calm under pressure and be able to work on their own initiative, largely unsupervised
- A good understanding of systems and financial and commercial awareness is desirable
To apply for this position, send your CV, quoting reference 0569, with an indication of your salary expectations, to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Agencies submissions welcome.