Department: Film and Animation
Number of positions: 1
Linney is seeking a talented Camera Operator who is equally comfortable delivering a creative edit – a person with the ability to see a production through to delivery. This is a great opportunity to work in an impressive office environment in the East Midlands with some of the world’s leading brands, both in the UK and further afield.
- At least two years of professional experience in film-making
- Good skills and knowledge of setting up and operating a range of professional camera systems
- A full UK driving licence and car
- A strong understanding of and experience with various codecs, formats and resolutions, and the ability to export for different requirements
- Knowledge of different production equipment and an appreciation for the right tool for the job
- The ability to record sound on location with radio/boom mics
- A broad comprehension of lighting set-ups
- Fast-paced and skilled in using Premiere Pro CC
- Ability to process and appease last-minute client demands
- Excellent time management and people skills – you’ll be on location with our clients regularly as well as working with film crews
- Organised in looking after all filming kit and making sure it’s kept in good working condition
- The ability to work with the production team before filming to create shot lists as well as other essential pre-production documents to inject creativity into the shoot
- Basic practical application of After Effects to create simple motion graphics for videos or make amendments to existing AE projects
- Knowledge of colour balancing/grading
- A general interest in cameras and an awareness of new tech
- Good verbal and written communication and listening skills
- Initiative and a proactive attitude
- Well-organised and systematic, even under pressure
- Enjoy working with an enthusiastic team
If you think you fit the criteria for the above role, please email email@example.com quoting reference 0449, including your CV and showreel, along with an indication of your salary expectations. We look forward to hearing from you.
No agencies, thank you.
Get in touch for more details or to apply.