Department: Account Management
Closing date: 17/06/2022
Number of positions: 1
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our team to plan and create marketing activities and print for our client. You will spend time onsite at Linney, at the client’s offices in Warrington, in London, or meeting key stakeholders at their preferred location. Ideally, you will have two to three years of experience in a similar role and strong print production knowledge.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Ability to acquire knowledge about key stakeholders and their requirements.
- Ensuring client and team service is delivered to a consistently high standard, from attending production meetings to system and process enhancements.
- Expertise in consultative print and the ability to offer innovation and solutions by working through problems and taking the pressure off our client stakeholders.
- Ensuring all work is delivered on time to a high standard and to the correct specification.
- Being a confident and comfortable communicator who can use varied methods and communicate with people at all levels.
- Have excellent project management skills.
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Be highly motivated and organised.
- Have the ability to understand and recognise key client deadlines and schedules.
- Be calm under pressure.
- Be skilled at multi-tasking.
- Have a proactive work attitude.
- Be well-presented, professional, and confident at all times.
- Have commercial control.
- Be relationship focused.
- Have a full UK driving licence.
- Experience of managing multiple client accounts.
- Demonstration of strong account growth and account development.
- Management of marketing briefs from creative concept to distribution.
- Experience of working with creative agencies.
- Ability to manage and track Management Information to produce comprehensive client reports.
- Experience of direct mail and event management.
To apply for this position, quote reference 0551 and send your CV with an indication of your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Agency submissions are welcomed.
Get in touch for more details or to apply.