Department: Account Management
Number of positions: 1
Type: Full Time
We are looking for an Account Director to join us and help deliver outstanding service for our clients. You’ll need an impressive track record across all marketing and communications channels.
You may already be working at Account Director level or ready to make the step up. Either way, you’ll be fully capable of directing the development of marketing proposals for all channels to market – print, screen, digital and conventional marketing.
As an Account Director, your time will be split between working with your clients and with wider teams here at Linney Create. Experience in a business sector is essential. We work mainly across retail and food and drink sectors, but we are expanding into technology and the building markets.
To aid our sales proposition, you’ll be able to:
- Understand commercial and market dilemmas
- Help our clients overcome issues to deliver on their ambitions
- Bring brands to market effectively
- Evaluate and help shape creative proposals with complete confidence
- Create opportunities with clients
- Explore ways to help grow their and our business
The successful candidate will need to:
- Be a natural leader
- Be able to work closely with and inspire their team
- Ensure end-to-end project delivery while keeping a close eye on commercial details
- Have proven leadership skills and a real desire to exceed expectations
To apply for this position, send your CV, quoting reference 0575, with an indication of your salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Agencies submissions welcome.