Closing date: 20/01/2023
Number of positions: 2
This hands-on role will offer the chance to oversee many different elements of projects and campaign activity while dealing with and managing the expectations of our account teams and clients daily.
You’ll be calm under pressure, with experience in a fast-paced creative and production agency and a proven track record of managing projects and campaigns. You’ll also have strong commercial credentials and an appreciation of how we can help our clients bring their brands to market.
Campaign experience would be an advantage, and a robust knowledge of Microsoft Office programs is important. A natural ability to direct and lead others to ensure end-to-end project delivery while managing all aspects of the production process is crucial to the role.
You’ll have experience working effectively with people – particularly in terms of briefing, estimating, and working closely with colleagues in our artworking studio and print production areas. Common sense, fantastic organisational and time management skills, vision and initiative are vital.
- Excellent organisational skills, including strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills across all channels
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well individually and in a team environment.
- Previous experience in a creative or print production agency
- Understanding of retailer guidelines and processes
- Experience of the creative and production processes for 3D printed solutions, including FSDUs, countertop displays and other instore cardboard displays.
To apply for this position, send your CV, quoting reference 0556, with an indication of your salary expectations, to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Agency submissions are welcome.
Get in touch for more details or to apply.