Number of positions: 1
Due to continuous growth, Linney Display is offering an exciting opportunity for a 3D designer to join our award-winning team.
We design semi-permanent displays for well-loved Global and High Street brands, specialising in the health and beauty sector.
Artfully balancing creativity and practicality, we develop innovative and eye-catching displays while remaining cost-effective and compliant with brand and retailer guidelines.
Our working culture is hugely important to us, and teamwork is the key to our success. You will be working collaboratively alongside a diverse mix of 3D designers, graphic designers, engineers and project managers.
- Creating innovative ways to help brands increase their retail presence, developing vibrant in-store designs
- Working closely with a team of like-minded multi-discipline designers to create industry-leading quality 3D visuals
- Tackle a range of briefs from simple shelf trays to complex retail store environments
- Excellent communication skills, liaising with engineering and sales teams to make sure designs adhere to client specifications and retail guidelines
- Enjoy the challenge of working in a fast-paced studio environment and be able to pivot from job to job whilst providing legendary customer service
- Intensive training and development program
- Continuous investment in technology and equipment
- Weekly thought-provoking events, in-person and online
- Sports teams and discounted gym memberships
- Relaxed studio environment
- Inspiring magazines created by our people, for our people
- Christmas party, plus yearly gifts
- Structured appraisal system, with salary reviews
- Competitive salary
- Dedicated pension scheme with access to financial advice
- 25 days holiday
- On-site parking
To apply for this position, quote reference 0532 and send your CV with an indication of your salary expectations to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Agency submissions are welcomed.
Get in touch for more details or to apply.