Type: Full Time
Due to general business expansion and increasing demands within our current client base, an opportunity has arisen to join the 3D Finance Team as a Commercial Administrator.
The role is varied and is admin heavy, mainly centred on cost checking, creating sales invoices for our clients, and checking and questioning costs and margins on jobs. The role may also involve some ad hoc work supporting the other teams within the 3D team at Linney when required.
The role requires liaison with different areas of the business at various levels as well as occasional contact with clients. The successful candidate will need:
- Above-average Excel skills, with the scope to develop them
- Strong administrative skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confidence to liaise with a range of colleagues and clients
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to ask for help when required
- Confidence in challenging queries and seeing them through
- Most of our work is undertaken in Prism, but we also use internal MIS systems; experience in these systems is not essential, but the ability to pick up new systems quickly is advantageous
- A good general understanding of finance and commercial awareness and a willingness to learn and develop would also be useful
To apply for this position, send your CV, quoting reference 0570, with an indication of your salary expectations, to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Agencies submissions welcome.