Closing date: 30/06/2022
Number of positions: 1
Due to continuous growth Linney Display is offering an exciting opportunity for a 2D Creative Graphic Designer to join our award-winning team. We design semi-permanent displays and packaging for well-loved global and high-street brands, specialising in the health and beauty sector.
Artfully balancing creativity and practicality, we develop displays that are innovative and eye-catching, while remaining cost-effective and compliant to brand and retailer guidelines. Our working culture is hugely important to us, and teamwork is the key to our success. The successful candidate will be working collaboratively alongside a diverse mix of 3D designers, graphic designers, engineers and project managers.
We are looking for candidates with experience in Creative Cloud Software Suite – primarily Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign. Supported and directed by an experienced team of designers and engineers, candidates must be able to think creatively and should demonstrate a high level of creativity. You will be happy to bring in-store campaigns and packaging solutions to life through a combination of mood boards, sketching, graphic design and client presentations.
Desirable skills – candidates will ideally be able to
- Create innovative ways to help brands increase their retail presence, developing vibrant in-store designs
- Work closely with a team of like-minded multi-discipline designers to create industry-leading quality 2D artwork files
- Use excellent communication skills to liaise with 3D designers, engineering and sales teams to make sure designs adhere both to client specification and to retail guidelines
- Tackle a range of briefs from simple shelf trays to complex retail store environments and everything in between
- Enjoy the challenge of working in a fast-paced studio environment and pivot from job to job whilst providing legendary customer service
- Show and justify their creative thinking through mood boards and scamps
To apply for this position, send your CV, quoting reference 0568, with an indication of your salary expectations, to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you. Agency submissions welcome.
Get in touch for more details or to apply.