Linney is looking for a creative artworker with a high level of organisation to join our expanding artworking team.
The role involves creating all aspects of 2D artworking along with bringing static images to life by creating motion graphics using Adobe After Effects whilst adhering to both print and digital production principals.
You will be expected to work to a very high level of accuracy while under pressure and ensure brand consistency is maintained at all times.
- Show expertise in the use of all Creative Cloud software, particularly InDesign, Photoshop & After Effects using an Apple Mac
- Be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate good knowledge in the management and production of design for both print and digital screen media
- Deliver creative work to a professional artwork standard with a high level of attention to detail in all areas
- Manipulate or retouch imagery under creative direction
- Develop brand awareness and maintain consistency across all projects
- Contribute and perform as an effective and willing member of our artworking team
- Possess strong layout skills with a keen eye for detail
- Where required, meet and liaise directly with clients or suppliers to achieve the best results in the most cost-effective way
- Be able to work on own initiative as well as within the team and have an approachable nature
- You will work flexible, office-based hours within a small team based in Mansfield.
If you feel you fit the criteria for this full-time role and would like to join us, please send an email with your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org