We’re looking for a talented UX/UI Product Designer to join our growing development team. You’ll be playing a key part in an ambitious business initiative, working across a diverse web-based marketing planning and delivery application to refine and drive a user-centred design approach to improve the experience of thousands of customer.
You’ll be responsible for researching, designing, prototyping and creating a consistent product UI. Working closely with the development team and key stakeholders capture business, user and project requirements using wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes. You will continue to review the applications portfolio with a view to improving the user experience and usability of the products. In addition, you will produce and maintain guidelines for usability, user experience and user interface design to ensure a consistent experience across all products and allow developers to support with implementation.
You’ll know and practice industry standard user experience design techniques and processes.
You’ll have a strong user-centred design portfolio, showing a broad range of design ideas, backed up with data to prove their effectiveness.
• Generate interface ideas individually or in a group with key stakeholders.
• Create wireframes, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate design ideas.
• Build digital prototypes with pace and accuracy.
• Visualise user-friendly designs that bring simplicity to complex user journeys.
• Design graphical user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
• Review and improve existing applications for usability improvements.
• Solve complicated processes and concepts into simple, intuitive user flows and interfaces.
• Challenge established thinking and come up with new design concepts in the business.
• Embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices.
• Produce and maintain guidelines for a consistent user experience across applications.
• Three years’ agency or retail experience.
• A strong understanding and belief in human-centred design thinking methods and techniques.
• Proficiency in Axure, Marvel and related prototyping tools.
• Strong visual design skills.
• Ability to draw and communicate effectively.
• Confident in Sketch and Adobe CC.
• Broad knowledge of design, digital trends and emerging technologies.
• Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
• An impressive online portfolio and eye for detail.
If you feel you fit the criteria for this role and would like to join us, please send an email with your CV and salary expectations to email@example.com