We’re looking for a talented UX Designer to join our growing digital team. You’ll be playing a key part in an ambitious team, working with a wide variety of high-profile international brands, across a diverse mix of design briefs.
The perfect candidate will have excellent attention to detail and be brilliant at seeing simple answers to complicated design problems.
You’ll know and practice industry standard user experience design techniques and processes.
You’ll have a user-centred design portfolio, showing a broad range of design ideas, backed up with data to prove their effectiveness.
- Create wireframes, process flows and site maps
- Build digital prototypes with pace and accuracy
- Collaborate with the creative team to define, shape and implement innovative customer journeys
- Practice industry standard user experience design techniques and processes
What we’re looking for
- Six years’ agency or retail experience
- A strong understanding and belief in human-centred design thinking methods and techniques
- Ability to problem-solve and find the most effective answer
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency in Axure, Marvel and related prototyping tools
- Ability to present confidently and with enthusiasm to design teams and clients
- Access to our onsite state-of-the-art usability lab
- Develop your talent with continual training and development
- Stay curious with access to the latest digital technology
- Get involved in our weekly inspirational events
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday and Stakeholder pension scheme
How to apply
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your CV, plus your portfolio or a link to your work.