We’re looking for an experienced Technical Support and Services Project Manager to join our growing digital signage team.
You’ll play a key role in an ambitious team, working with other departments and third party experts, across a critical part of our digital signage offering for many high profile international retailers.
The successful candidate will oversee all aspects of the pre and post-installation support for digital signage, with a standard way of working for current clients as well as overseeing the implementation of new clients.
The perfect candidate will have excellent attention to detail and be able to demonstrate their knowledge of digital signage or IT support. As part of problem resolution you must be able to remain calm under pressure. In addition you will be a strong administrator, prepared to take ownership of the process and associated issues, and implement operating procedures and SLAs.
We are looking for an accomplished individual, with a comprehensive understanding of the support processes required for global digital signage and AV solutions. Whilst detailed technical IT support will be provided from our experts, a good technical understanding of digital signage and AV is required and a AVIXA certification would be advantageous.
- Recommend new and innovative ways to improve our end-to-end service delivery ambitions
- Lead project implementation for new business wins
- Define and write detailed support processes, SLAs and procedures with in depth reporting and analysis of technical issues, along with root cause analysis leading to recommended remedial action
- Ensure we have the complete supply chain in place for all components in conjunction with our procurement team, as well as managing the performance of third party suppliers in regular review sessions
- Support our helpdesk on any live issue resolution where a more advanced level of expertise is required
- Manage the resource within our engineer team for site visits
- Report on activity as part of monthly reviews
- Link our support helpdesk, project management and IT development team by providing ongoing training and support.
Required skills and experience
The ideal candidate will have in depth technical knowledge and experience in these key technical areas:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Networking, Wi-Fi, TCP/IP
- Working knowledge of health and safety requirements
- Knowledge of Visio and other Microsoft applications.
Please forward your CV, together with a covering letter detailing your suitability to firstname.lastname@example.org.