Linney is looking for an experienced Studio Scheduler to join and support our expanding studio team.
Your time as Studio Scheduler will be spent co-ordinating a busy Design Studio, taking requests from our Project Management teams and assigning those tasks across our Design and Engineering departments. Culture fit is key, our business has a real family atmosphere and our values are at the heart of what we do – this is even more important when working within our growing team.
Working with major UK retailers and brands you will be involved in exciting in-store campaigns. This role would be ideal for an experienced Scheduler who displays a good understanding of the following:
• Utilisation of a Gantt chart to check, move and load tasks for all work
• Be responsive and can comfortably manage same day and future requests
• Checks future availability and resolve any clashes
• Liaise between Studios and PMs to regularly catch up on progress and be the first port of call to resolve any immediate issues
• Arranges freelance cover when required
• Books holidays for Studios and manage studio capacity in busy periods
• Log sick days for Studios, inform relevant people
• Checks and posts timesheet and confidently report on the data collected
• The potential to support our Project Management teams coordinate projects and process manufacturing requirements.
Linney encourages applications from those who are experienced in all the areas listed here and are looking to work to the highest standards in a dynamic and progressive business. This is a permanent position.
If you feel you fit the criteria for this role and would like to join us, please send an email with your CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Please quote reference: 0290