This is a role for an out and out creative designer, with a deep interest in social media.
Our social media team is growing, and we’re looking for a social media designer to help produce consistently high-quality designs for the entire social post stack – compelling copy, beautiful graphics / images and strategic calls to action.
You’ll already be creating great design and content agency side, and want to move into focused social creative or be someone who is already working in a creative / marketing role across social channels. You’ll be responsible for paid and organic social media activity and creating quality social content for a variety of high-profile international brands in a diverse mix of industries.You’ll have a deep interest in the world of social media and social marketing trends. Keeping the wider team up-to-date with what’s happening in the world of social media, from Facebook VR, Snapchat lenses to Facebooks ever changing image dimensions. You’ll be one of our go to fonts of social knowledge.
Working with our Social Media Managers you’ll occasionally be posting and promoting posts – so knowledge of ad managers would be advantageous. An understanding of social analytics and data in order to extrapolate creative direction is also required.
- An all round creative with strong copywriting skills (make every one of those 140 characters count!)
- Create high-quality thumb stopping social content and campaign strategies
- Work with Social Strategists and Account Directors to produce relevant, creative social media ideas that align with our clients’ business aims
- Assist in managing our clients social channels
- Assist in identifying when to make use of of paid media and for what purpose
- Present your ideas confidently and with enthusiasm to colleagues and clients
- Collaborate with the wider design team to define, shape and successfully implement social content into creative and marketing campaigns
- Keep up to date with social innovation and best practice
- Strong creative, art working and copy skills.