Linney is looking for a strong senior weight Retail/Point of Sale Designer to join and support our expanding studio team.
Working within a dynamic team of mixed discipline designers, your role will involve collaborating with major retailers and brands to design and deliver exciting POS campaign ideas. You will need to have a keen eye for detail, the ability to think strategically and be able to see a job through from initial creative right through to In-Store completion. You’ll have great print and digital skills with a really strong understanding of corporate and marketing campaign communications.
This role would be ideal for a creative designer with at least 5 years’ experience who displays a good understanding of the following:
- Show expertise in the use of Adobe Creative Cloud software, particularly Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop. Experience in 3D modelling software such as 3DS Max or Cinema 4D is also an advantage
- Be able to sketch design ideas with confidence
- Be inquisitive, passionate and clearly inspired by the world of design and retail
- Develop brand awareness and maintain consistency across all projects
- Where required, meet and liaise directly with clients or suppliers to achieve best results in the most cost-effective way
- Seek to challenge and achieve best practice, striving for innovation in all aspects of your role and supporting the wider business to deliver the same
- Contribute and perform as an effective and willing member of our design team
- Be able to lead and manage a team of designers
- Be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
Linney encourages applications from those who are experienced in all the areas listed here and are looking to work to the highest standards in a dynamic and progressive business. This is a full time, permanent position. Culture fit is key, our business has a real family atmosphere and our values are at the heart of what we do – this is even more important when working within our growing team.
If you feel you fit the criteria for this role and would like to join us, please send an email with your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote reference: 0344