We’re looking for a talented IT Project Manager to join our established software development team and coordinate the long-term product vision.
You’ll be playing a key part in an ambitious business initiative, working across a diverse web-based marketing planning and delivery application to formalise and implement structured development management processes. You will instinctively understand a project’s desired outcomes; taking responsibility for project completion on time, within budget and against agreed objectives. You will be able to confidently address business needs, manage resources and any issues to successfully navigate and deliver all aspects of the development life-cycle.
• Deliver meticulous scoping, planning, costing and timings for projects, including managing risk and developing contingency plans where needed.
• Oversee the entire delivery process, ensuring change is controlled and release cycles are planned and maintained.
• Evaluate and improve delivery practices and techniques, including change control and release cycles are planned and maintained.
• Ensure the aims or requirements of the project, together with quality standards are met.
• Communicate dependencies and risks internally and with clients.
• Partner with Client Services to manage scope and identify opportunities.
• Where relevant, recruiting, managing and monitoring specialists and sub-contractors to ensure quality and guidelines are maintained.
• Oversee internal reporting and project documentation.
Qualities and Characteristics
• Proven experience in managing development projects (embedded, desktop and web applications) in either an Agile or Waterfall environment.
• Rigorous in organisation and management of time and tasks, conscientious and adept at solving issues at all levels of a project.
• Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection while remaining pragmatic.
• Excellent analytical and numeracy skills.
• In-depth knowledge of agile principles and techniques with the ability to perform the role of Scrum Master, Agile Project Manager and Agile Coach.
• Extensive knowledge of SDLC with good knowledge of the Microsoft development stack.
• Ability to cut straight to what’s relevant and ask the right questions at the right time.
• Experience of stakeholder management up to board level.
The successful candidate will oversee all aspects of project management across the continual development of our product: from initial insight, documentation and stakeholder management and through to working alongside the development and testing team to challenge and improve quality of output.
If you feel you fit the criteria for this role and would like to join us, please send an email with your CV and salary expectationpeopls to email@example.com