Linney is seeking a Senior Field Marketing Consultant / Project Manager to work within a team of field-marketing experts supporting the provision and development of a field-marketing service for McDonald’s and other key clients.
The role will be wide-ranging and include:
- Responsible for managing and motivating junior team members, including assessing their performance and evaluation.
- Delivering virtual and physical local marketing support in a professional, effective, on-brand and relevant way
- Teaching local marketing practices and showcasing how to bring the national plans to life at a local level
- Building productive relationships with operations teams, Franchisees and respective hierarchy
- Presenting to a wide range of audiences in both physical and virtual environments
- Managing high level projects – Brief writing, securing and managing budgets, setting deadlines, delegating tasks, identifying risks, ultimate responsibility for completing project work in line with plan
- Proactively making sound business recommendations for the enhancement of support plans, tools and services
- Re-evaluating programmes on an ongoing basis through extensive engagement, suggest changes / adjustments where required to ensure delivery of goals
- Merchandising – installing and giving guidance on positioning of consumer messaging and POP/POS
- Reviewing and reporting on competitor activity
- Approving and signing off artwork
The role requires strong commercial knowledge and business acumen. You’ll need to be receptive to embrace change, be highly creativity and innovative. Have high energy levels and be self-starting with the ability to be responsive in times when urgency is required, have good analytical thinking skills as well as, problem solving, accuracy, attention to detail, and the ability to follow process.
You should be confident and have an ability to articulate thoughts and ideas in a compelling way. All this needs to be centred around a customer first approach for both our internal and external customers with a manner and professionalism that is seen as an advocate of the Linney, McDonald’s and other client brands.
A strong knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint is needed and a full driving licence is also required.
A full induction and training programme will be provided.
The successful candidate will be required to travel to provide support across McDonald’s UK and Irish estate, although the majority of the role will be office / home based with the support largely being delivered virtually.
Fit the criteria for this full-time role? Then send an email with your CV and a covering letter detailing your suitability and salary expectation to email@example.com