Temporary appointment until end December 2019. Based at McDonald’s head office, East Finchley
• To support the Merchandising Team in driving key projects that grow the UK and ROI business, to include new merchandising and digital technology, along with other business initiatives which have a merchandising requirement within the range of on-premise and off-premise customer journeys
• Delivery of best-in-class merchandising innovation in conjunction with the internal McDonald’s team and agency partners.
• Provide planning and leadership for merchandising projects
• Develop and communicate project programmes and ensure timely deliveryEast
• Work closely with external agency partners and internal departments to leverage expertise
• Take responsibility for clear, concise and timely communication of initiatives with all levels of the McDonald’s organisation and agencies
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
• Ensure compliance with McDonald’s standards and policies
• Report on and control project costs within agreed budgets. Relationships
Internal and external relationships including (but not restricted to):
• McDonald’s – Marketing, Consumer & Business Insights, Communications, New Product Development and Legal
• Agencies – ATL and BTL agencies, as well as logistic partners.
Knowledge and Experience
• Excellent project management skills, analytical and financial competence, with a heavy focus on attention to detail
• Strong communication skills and creative judgement
• Ability to manage multiple agency partners and internal stakeholders
• Strong negotiation and communication skills
• Flexible approach that allows working collaboratively and cross functionally
• Good (and working) knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong team-working and people skills.
If you feel you fit the criteria for this role and would like to join us, please send an email with your CV and a brief summary of what you will bring and why you want the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference: 0328